Tuesday, December 31, 2019

wrapping up a decade from 2010 to 2019 (part 1)

This blog have been forgotten after wedding and since I have been using d a y r e.

was searching for photos and memories thru social networking platforms, i'll try to summarise my decade of changes as I grew from a teenager to a working adult.

2010

was the year that I graduated from uni and started on a part-time job at SNEC while waiting for results to come out.

every year there are some significant places and things I did and we did.

Like the soft opening of USS



having so much fun hanging out with CSCC friends
 traveling with my cousin for the first time



2011

the year that i found my first job in a shipping company, not the dream job that paid but for the experience.

had my graduation finally



went for a number of kpop concerts and showcase



 went taiwan with the CSCC peeps that we bonded so much after





I also got on the newspaper because of a cute gingerbread man that i want to take photo with!


No photo description available.



2012
with the ones that I was closest with in the shipping company

left the shipping company to join a start up from US, great experience that I could know people from the west



 the year i decided to perm my hair


Image may contain: 1 person


visited river safari as it first opened!


spent time with cousins and family 

Image may contain: 6 people, people sitting and indoor



went korea for the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment